Saturday 7 April 2012

Touch the Sky






Shared on Skywatch Friday.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


I would like to thank Christina of From My Horizon for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award, on 27 March 2012.  She made me feel so welcome to the world of photography blogging.  Part of the honour of receiving this award is to nominate 5 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.  As I am very new to blogging, I have selected the blogs of photographers whose work I feel drawn to, images which seem to speak to me or show a unique view of our beautiful world.

The Letters in November, Kulasa's blog.

Live in the Moment , Luna Miranda's blog.

This Little Light of Mine, Lighthousegal's blog

Madi and Mom, Madi's Mom's blog

Shine the Divine: Creativity IS a Spiritual Practice, Laura Hegfield's blog

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jaime, I am deeply honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, I am truly Honored that you feel my Blog is worthy of an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely touch of spring, beautiful colors and great macro shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. touching the sky indeed...such beautiful vivid colors through the glass eyes of your camera...thank you very much, deeply honored too, I am :-)

    ReplyDelete